Sunday, November 23, 2008

Grandma, Grandpa, and Kids

Following are pictures of my mom and dad taken while we visited Arizona. Mom and dad were so kind and generous to us on our visit, we are thankful for the time we had with them. They are two of the hardest working people I know. Dad is always fixing or tinkering with something. He retired from Phelps Dodge a few years back, so now he stays busy with projects at home. And mom expresses excellence in all she does. She is an exceptional housekeeper. They have nine grandchildren, five boys and four girls. We LOVE you Grandma and Grandpa.
Here's my mamma, she doesn't look her age, trust me. She made me menudo while we were visiting. It was delicious!
And here's my daddy, the kids call him "Cowboy Grandpa".
I love this shot, even though Heather and Laura are missing.
Here's mom with a her mijo's (spanish for little sons).

No comments: