Friday, October 24, 2008

Beauty in All Things


This shot was taken back in early September. This is a view from the front steps. The north eastern part of Montana is prairie land, which equals flat land with the occasional bump and drop along the way. Not at all like Arizona, but as all God's creations it has beauty, sometimes you have to look and look, then find yourself digging, but it's there. I like this shot and I am thankful for my time in north eastern Montana. Though nothing beats an Arizona sunrise or sunset, and oh those mountains!

2 comments:

Diana said...

We are so glad you were able to visit Arizona! We thoroughly enjoyed our visit with you all!

Jody from AZ said...

What a shot! That is beautiful. You composed that picture very well. Have you ever taken a photograghy class? I did several years ago when Haley was little. It was fun, but I don't remember very much.